JoyStory has moved to InstantMs

Link: Http://instantforum.1talk.net

Have Fun.
JoyStory has moved to InstantMs

Link: Http://instantforum.1talk.net

Have Fun.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Forum Hit Counter
Bloggers!

All of our JoyStory Bloggs.

[Dev] Blogs ^Click^

Gtop100 Please Vote Every 12 Hours!

Top 100 MapleStory sites
Vote For Us @ RageZone!
RaGEZONE top MMORPG sites
MapleStory200 Vote Every 12H Please!
Maple Story Top 200 - Maple Story Private Servers
HomePage *Click Button*
Newest Events!
Events

[Event] Halloween Scary Story Event [Link]

[Event] Halloween Event [Dress-Up] [Link]

[Event] Graphical Event [Link]

NPC Requests [Link]

Follow us @ Twitter

Poll
What do you think about the Restyled Forum?
- EPICNESS!
Complexity's ultimate No-Lifing Guide! Vote_lcap44%Complexity's ultimate No-Lifing Guide! Vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
- AWESOME!
Complexity's ultimate No-Lifing Guide! Vote_lcap11%Complexity's ultimate No-Lifing Guide! Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
-Pretty Neat!
Complexity's ultimate No-Lifing Guide! Vote_lcap22%Complexity's ultimate No-Lifing Guide! Vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
-Good.
Complexity's ultimate No-Lifing Guide! Vote_lcap0%Complexity's ultimate No-Lifing Guide! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
-Its ok.
Complexity's ultimate No-Lifing Guide! Vote_lcap0%Complexity's ultimate No-Lifing Guide! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
- I Dont like it.
Complexity's ultimate No-Lifing Guide! Vote_lcap22%Complexity's ultimate No-Lifing Guide! Vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 122 on Tue May 14, 2019 10:49 am
Latest topics
» Staying alive.
Complexity's ultimate No-Lifing Guide! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2016 1:52 pm by [FM]Complexity

» GMS Characters and Servers
Complexity's ultimate No-Lifing Guide! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 7:23 pm by [FM]Complexity

» Server Will be done at?
Complexity's ultimate No-Lifing Guide! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 5:26 pm by [Admin]iRyann

» A game!
Complexity's ultimate No-Lifing Guide! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:23 pm by [FM]Complexity

» That Fkin Ride from Victoria to Orbis
Complexity's ultimate No-Lifing Guide! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:50 am by [CL]Brown

» Tell Jokes
Complexity's ultimate No-Lifing Guide! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:29 am by [CL]Brown

» 10 Reasons Maplestory is a good Mmorpg
Complexity's ultimate No-Lifing Guide! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 12:23 am by [CL]Brown

» Joke for Jpq
Complexity's ultimate No-Lifing Guide! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:53 pm by [CL]Brown

» Favorite Jobs and 3 reasons
Complexity's ultimate No-Lifing Guide! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:41 pm by [CL]Brown

Complexity's ultimate No-Lifing Guide!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
[FM]Complexity
Forum Moderator.
Forum Moderator.
[FM]Complexity

JoyCrums : 5288

Complexity's ultimate No-Lifing Guide! Empty
PostSubject: Complexity's ultimate No-Lifing Guide!   Complexity's ultimate No-Lifing Guide! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:29 pm

Okay, so since I'm an experienced No-Lifer I decided to share my methods that makes me able to play 19/7 whenever I'm able to. so here are the req stuffs you will need to have.

1. Food, this is really important because you will get hungry after No-Lifing for a certain amount of time. TIP! : Do NOT eat turkey, bananas, or drink milk, eat Peanuts. These contain tryptophans, a precursor for creating melatonin which makes you fall asleep faster.

2. Entertainment. I suggest watching a Movie while No-Lifing at the computer because even No-Lifers get's tired of MapleStory.. after 15 hours you will just wander around in Henesys like a zombie with nothing to do, so I suggesst having a comedy movie or horror movie to stay entertained.

3. DRINK/EAT Coffein. Coffein is really important, because this will help you stay awake for longer amount of time which means you will be able to No-Life even longer. Personally I eat coffee because I usally don't think I have enought time to make with water. energy drinks will also work but it has alot of sugar and sugar + No-lifing = Diabetes 1 & 2 which is nothing good to have.. and also on some people energy drinks has negative effect like : Hyperactiveness or you could become really emotional and start crying if you die In MapleStory because you don't think you deserved to die. and also the hyperactiveness might wake up your family members if you live at home, which is bad because they will make you log out and that equals D: .

4.have light in you room, because you might become nearsighted if you are playing in the dark, and that's not good because you will eventually turn in to a zombie with Pink Glasses. (not meant to harass people with glasses)

5. eat grapes. Grapes contain some kind of Sugar that makes your brain able to consentrate more, this will help alot when your tired and for example you are killing zakum and it's almost dead and you fall asleep/aren't fast enough to pot. dying at bosses = D:< .

6. cover your windows. if they are not covered nearsighted Zombies might come and eat your brain which will make you transform into a Zombie. and also for werewolves I suggest doing this when it's full moon because you don't want to change at that moment.

7. if your not watching a movie listen to music. Music makes the gaming give more sense which will help you to keep on playing for longer time.

8. really important! be unsocial. if you are social you will have friends constantly calling you when your busy, and you will have to go outside! that equals FAIL!

9. don't watch Jonas Brothers. The Jonas Brothers gives you bad influence for a reason I can't explain.

10. you should have a pet. pet's calms you down when your raging about dying and losing 10% exp.
raging will make you depressed and attract Dementor's from Harry Potter that will eat your soul.

11. do NOT sit in a chair with the computer if you have a laptop you will slowly go steril and become a zombie. I suggest a chair with a table infront.

12. if you are on your computer long enough it will come radi active stuff out of it and your private parts might mutate... Example : Your Noodle <--- child friendly. might mutate into tentacles and strangle you at night and if not they will attract zombies that will eat your brain, and you will become the ultimate Zombie with strong tentacles that can lift like 500 ton's.

so this was my guide... it will constantly be updated. enjoy your No-Lifing! :D

Last edited by [FM]Complexity on Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
[FM]Complexity
Forum Moderator.
Forum Moderator.
[FM]Complexity

PostSubject: Re: Complexity's ultimate No-Lifing Guide!   Complexity's ultimate No-Lifing Guide! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 9:20 pm

LF > Nice comments! D:
Back to top Go down
Patrick
[Forum x Me = Smex]
[Forum x Me = Smex]
Patrick

JoyCrums : 5166

PostSubject: Re: Complexity's ultimate No-Lifing Guide!   Complexity's ultimate No-Lifing Guide! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 4:09 am

LOL nice guide..:D
good job. you should add..
sit on a comfortable chair :DD
Back to top Go down
[Admin]iRyann
Game Master
Game Master
[Admin]iRyann

JoyCrums : 5563

PostSubject: Re: Complexity's ultimate No-Lifing Guide!   Complexity's ultimate No-Lifing Guide! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 9:55 am

1 Word LOL
Back to top Go down
http://joystory.nstars.org
[FM]Complexity
Forum Moderator.
Forum Moderator.
[FM]Complexity

PostSubject: Re: Complexity's ultimate No-Lifing Guide!   Complexity's ultimate No-Lifing Guide! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 10:53 am

Updated!
Back to top Go down
[FM]Complexity
Forum Moderator.
Forum Moderator.
[FM]Complexity

PostSubject: Re: Complexity's ultimate No-Lifing Guide!   Complexity's ultimate No-Lifing Guide! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:22 am

Updated again.
Back to top Go down
Patrick
[Forum x Me = Smex]
[Forum x Me = Smex]
Patrick

JoyCrums : 5166

PostSubject: Re: Complexity's ultimate No-Lifing Guide!   Complexity's ultimate No-Lifing Guide! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:26 am

LOOLLL :DDD
tentacles :DD
Back to top Go down
[FM]Complexity
Forum Moderator.
Forum Moderator.
[FM]Complexity

PostSubject: Re: Complexity's ultimate No-Lifing Guide!   Complexity's ultimate No-Lifing Guide! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:33 am

Lol
Back to top Go down
[FM]Complexity
Forum Moderator.
Forum Moderator.
[FM]Complexity

PostSubject: Re: Complexity's ultimate No-Lifing Guide!   Complexity's ultimate No-Lifing Guide! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 5:01 pm

Bump! looking for comments from the one's who haven't commented :D
Back to top Go down
[JR]TakeOver
[Booyah 75+ Posts]
[Booyah 75+ Posts]
[JR]TakeOver

JoyCrums : 5098

PostSubject: Re: Complexity's ultimate No-Lifing Guide!   Complexity's ultimate No-Lifing Guide! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 7:18 pm

What the hell 0_o
I think I wasted 2mins of my life reading this...
Back to top Go down
[FM]Complexity
Forum Moderator.
Forum Moderator.
[FM]Complexity

PostSubject: Re: Complexity's ultimate No-Lifing Guide!   Complexity's ultimate No-Lifing Guide! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 7:37 pm

Indeed you did. :] I guess you didn't get the point?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Complexity's ultimate No-Lifing Guide!   Complexity's ultimate No-Lifing Guide! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Complexity's ultimate No-Lifing Guide!
Page 1 of 1